As I woke up today, I came to realize that there was no real football on today. I was sad. What I would have given for any real football, even a Lions/Bengals game, man I would love to see a Lions/Bengals game right now. So how did my sports day go, its not pretty:
11:00 - SportsCenter, not a bad start to the day. It's fun to see any credibility that A-Rod had go down the drain. It started with him leaving his hot wife to bang a 50-year old tramp named MaDonna and now the steroid allegations make me happy as I have never liked him. The most disturbing thing of this though is how many overweight fans wearing a jersey or t-shirt of their team from the 80's that doesn't fit just right are going to come to the game while A-Rod is on the road with signs that say "A-Roid" and think they are being original?
12:00 - Lets see, I have College Women's Gymnastics or Bowling, hmmm, I will take the gymnastics. Though it would be fun to see a few of these bowlers on the beam.
1:00 - Got some college basketball...so that is not so bad, unfortunately it is the Big Ten and the score is 12-4 with 1 minute to play.
2:00 - Golf is on, I like golf. John Rollins has a 4 stroke lead which he hasn't had since a circle jerk in college. So that is boring.
2:40 - The Wild vs Oilers. I like the Wild, I do. But it is the one sport where i can only get excited if i am in the arena.
2:45 - Back to golf. Watching guys make a shot that it would take me 6 strokes to get to the same place is depressing.
3:00 - The Pro Bowl, hey at least I get to watch Adrian Peterson, Kevin Williams, and the rest of the Vikes. Oh wait, it is the Pro Bowl, so they really don't run the ball, there goes AD. And defenses don't try, I think I just saw the AFC defense go into an 11 man deep zone. It is still fun to watch Fitz.
Arrgghh, September can't some soon enough.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
The First Sunday Without Any Real Football
Labels:
A-rod,
Bowling,
College Womens Gymnastics,
Golf,
NCAA Basketball,
NFL sports humor,
NHL,
PGA,
Pro Bowl,
sports humor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment