Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update

Alright, back after a short hiatus. I could give you a bunch of lame excuses like:

Some A-hole took out all the keys on the keyboard and replaced them with Rubik's cube squares which lent to articles about Eli Manning that read "d0*se57sei_"dj," (i really like the orange squares if you can't tell. There shiny)

I was kidnapped by a group of people that shocking resembled The Mannings, Bonds, A-Hod, Kobe, & Travis Henry (though he was only trying to make babies with me to be fair)

or, I was mesmerized by this new TMZ show where i guess i must need to know where Britney, Lindsay and Paris are at all times since it is on TV and all and some TV exec green lighted it. If they had the show about me some of the stories would be "Hey there he is Mike taking a crap" or "Mike made some Mac & Cheese for dinner"

Anyways,

I will be writing more in the coming weeks. I will try to keep the weekly NFL column but may mix it in with some other sports news that need mocking, much like my previous Headlines columns. Also hoping to get a fantasy column going each week as well as stories that either parody or satire the hot news of the week.

New column tomorrow.

No comments: