The revelation today that Tim Hardaway, a guy who really liked to pass to himself, really hates "Gays" and wouldn't want them in the locker room with him, has sent shockwaves across the country. But we know more, even though it has put him into seclusion in his San Francisco Loft near the bay. Under further investegation by my crack team of....well some homeless guy i paid and myself, we have found the truth about Hardaway by digging through his garbage and finding his journal. By the way, if you want leftover Lunchables, Tim Hardaways garbage is the jackpot:
8:00: Wakes up to Cell Phone Alarm of "It's Raining Men"
8:15: Turns on Mens World Body Building Championship on ESPN 18
9:00: Ellen, unplugs all phones
10:00: Cry's as Ellen won't be on for another 23 hours
10:02: Head to Gym where he screams "You want to pump this" while lifting weights next to several guys
10:46: In locker room after workout...waiting next to shower
10:58: Only 2 guys in the shower
11:06: Up to 3...not enough yet
11:21: Boxing practice over...time to shower
12:00: Grabs some lunch with Jared
1:30: Returns home just in time for massage
1:31: Fires Svetlana from massage
1:32: Has pool boy Carlos finish his massage
2:00: Takes nap in his Satin sheets with Village People playing
4:00: Oh Crap, parents are coming over
4:02: Calls "girl" to pretend he is a player
4:03: Calls Carlos to come over later
7:37: "Girl" grabs his butt, thinks about Carlos's massage
9:52: Parents say they are perfect together as they are leaving, Tim says under his breath, "If she had a (cough cough)"
11:01: Carlos shows up, lay together and watch ESPN
11:02: See coverage of his comments and Hardaway says "I was misquoted"...
Anyways, we see that maybe Hardaway is just lashing out at his own hidden life...
**I will say that i found his comments disgusting (no need to get into all of the reasons, but there are plenty) and find Amechie's response was commendable...i dont get into serious stuff in this blog...at least not yet....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What up Hoffmami? This is Luke from Uponor. I like your blog here. I have sent it to my friends. Hope you don't mind. I swear I saw Hardaway hitting on one of the Joe's on the television series Pros vs Joes. I think he even let him win an event.
GO TWINS!!!!
Post a Comment