Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sometimes Its Way Too Easy

In Seth Wickersham's NFL blog on ESPN.com he has this tidbit of information:

"Peyton Manning and Kenny Chesney, while vacationing in the Caribbean a few years ago, sat by a piano. A few too many Coronas downed, they merrily ad-libbed through a song about Chesney's long-lost wide receiver dreams. Suddenly, needing a song title, they paused. Suddenly, it hit Chesney, and he howled, "Where Was Peyton Manning When I Needed Him Most?"

So in my second post of today, i just felt everyone needed to know about your beloved Peyton's extra-curricular activites...my thoughts on this are:

1. I wonder if that is what Eli says everytime he drops back in the pocket?

2. Does this mean Peyton had a girlfriend in college?

3. I can see you going on vacation with a bunch of buddies, but to go on a Caribbean vacation with one other guy...really?

Ok...that is it for today...probably...

No comments: